Monday, October 8, 2012

What a crazy & insane month October is going to be!!!!!

Well a few more days have past and I am happy to report that I am still breathing (barely) and slowly but surely marking things off my "to do list"...we are now down to only 23 days before departure and I am surprisingly calm today...

This week will will consist of many busy days and nights...finalizing the details of the sale of our home, meeting with good friends for dinner to say good bye, driving with my sister 10 hours to Michigan Tech for the weekend to celebrate Dylan's 22nd birthday & watching Logan on Homecoming court at the football game...Enjoying the beautiful Fall colors in the U.P. , some evenings will be spent packing things away for storage, or boxing and bagging things up for goodwill, still trying to sell Logan's piano and a few other odds and end furniture pieces...Oh yeah...I have to still work full time as well...lots of Spring Break, Christmas and Winter vacations to research and confirm....

Between the excitement & chaos...I am sure there will be moments of "what were we thinking"????, however; throughout this whole process, Mark and I have always been on the same page in the same chapter in the same book...and we are both loving the journey...



The colors in town are like a post card.....


We can't wait to arrive in our new "home away from home" and see what the next 6 months has in store for us...



This will be Mark's main job for the next 6 months...its SUP time!!!!!

Stay tuned for more fun....





No comments:

Post a Comment